- Made out of weather resistant Ontario White Cedar
- Handcrafted by Amish/Mennonite craftsmen
- Main surface and edges sanded ready for finish
- Pre-drilled screw/bolt holes
- Comes with instructions on assembly
- Fasteners: Rust resistant hardware
- Actual thickness of parts: armrests/legs/supports - 1 1/4", Other parts - 3/4", Armrests width - 7"
- Size: 39"(L) x 32"(W) x 36"(H)
- 29 lbs
- Assembly time: Sub Assembled 35 minutes/chair; Kit: 65 minutes/chair
- With finish lead time - 2 Weeks
- Designed and built to last
I bought 2 of these chairs this summer and when they arrived it was a little of a struggle to put it together but after 20 Minutes or so I finally got it together and will last us a long time at our cottage.